Player Experience Director [Ubisoft Connect]
5 days ago
The Player Experience Director will work together with other Core team members, Lead Designers and Product Owners to ensure the global and transverse quality of experience of Ubisoft Connect. That includes working out what our players want, analyze how they interact, enhance their motivation and engagement while supporting our strategy and goals in a very data and analytics mindset.
You will focus on the quality and coherence of experience between the different features and platforms of Ubisoft Connect (PC, mobile, console, web, streaming, etc) developing synergies and next gen player journey throughout this online ecosystem.
You will also manage direct collaboration with our different partners : game production teams, business partners, first and third parties. The Player Experience Director will be guardian of the quality and coherence of experience inside and outside the Ubisoft Connect online ecosystem.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
Hold and drive the high-level platform experience quality of Ubisoft Connect. Being part of the Core Team the Player Experience Director will be the guardian of the alignment with the global product experience of Ubisoft Connect. They will also represent their leads and designer teams during discussions with the projects core team and Ubisoft HQ.
- Provide clear high-level mappings for all Ubisoft Connect to give a big picture of the platform experience and provide a reference for all Product Owners and Designers.
- Ensure that all current, ongoing, and future features work well together and are attaining business goals/KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners: in charge of our good relationships with other teams that participate to the platform
- Channel the communication between the lead designers and the Core Team/Editorial. Ensures that all needs are clearly communicated from all sides.
- Work with the design teams, user lab team, and creative director to drive exploratory work and make sure it is aligned with the rest of the product experience.
- Raise quality issues and areas of improvement of the platform experience to Design Leads and Product Owners.
- Ensure that the creative vision is understood and upheld within the project.
- Ensure that the Product Owners and Program Managers get solid support and advise to make well informed decisions.
- Manage senior designers
- Diploma or Degree in their field of expertise or equivalent experience
- Significant and extensive experience in their field – preferably on a major online services platform
- Experience with multi-platforms ecosystems (PC, Mobile, Web, …)
- Experience from commonly used development tools within their field
- Analytical Skills and ability to analyze data and synthesize it
- Leadership skills and the ability to take initiative
- Strong Communication skills
- Product Design skills
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 650 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.