Player Engagement Design Manager
5 days ago
This position is needed to visualize, validate and align the development teams design vision with the publishing feature requirements for the product. During Alpha and Beta this role will be expected to build the bridge between development in publishing while answering this question “Is the product that is being delivered going to meet the needs and expectations of the publisher”. First and foremost, this team member will document and visualize the player journey to include granular data driven analysis around how our audience is expected to spend their time in this product. Secondly this team member will validate through testing data that the expectations are both correct and being achieved by working closely with the CI/Analytics team and the Developer while reporting back to the publishing team. During OBT and launch this role will take on a live ops facing position to drive player engagement, player retention and player conversion by leveraging the same bridge that was built during the Alpha and Beta phases between the development team and the publishing requirements.
Publishing Director, West
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- The role is crucial to have the ability to speak with the Design Director to establish the vision, pillars, and feel the game should have when it goes live.
- This role is going to be working with the design team to make sure that the goals and pillars can stand up a product and be above quality all the time.
- This role will be collaborating with the systems and meta team to make sure the features we put in are impacting the game, the players, and the experience from a expandable foundational level that we can tune throughout live operations.
- This role is required to be able to evaluate features against projected audience cohorts as well as utilize data to make sure we are hitting these cohorts the best we can. When there needs to be iteration it will always be presented with the goal, the data, and then collaborative problem solving.
- Communication in this role is essential to allow for the development team to really own the creative process and understand that this role is here to help them meet the product goals.
- This role will work the Design Director, EPs and Leads to Launch new Features, Iterations, and Communicate to Marketing as well as leadership as to why specific features/systems are crucial to success.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Breadth of knowledge of a variety of monetization, retention, and rewards structures that can be successfully be deployed, monitored, and iterated upon.
- Experience creating and managing Live campaigns.
- Adept at quantification and shaping actionable insights based on data, player feedback, and qualitative assessments.
- Experience running Games as a Service from both a Developer perspective and a Publishing Perspective
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!