Playable Ads Coordinator - Internship
15 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Growth team helps maximize the potential of each Voodoo product within the ecosystem. The team is split into several job expertise such as user acquisition, ad monetization, video ads, playable ads, and influencer marketers. Being part of the Growth Team at Voodoo requires a lot of operational excellence and creativity in order to constantly adapt ourselves to stay ahead of the rest of the market.
Our core team mission in the Playable Ads team is to create engaging and interactive advertising experiences that captivate audiences and drive conversions. We work with creative developers and coordinators that turn a game into an HTML interactive ad experience. Your main mission will be to create and upload playable ads to our different networks and produce high-performing ads.
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market and mobile advertising, as well as the interactive ads marketing. You will join a high-performing team. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help us make millions of people download our games all around the world.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months minimum
Location: Paris only
- Edit video content for mobile ads
- Create 2D assets for mobile ads UI
- Benchmark ads from competitors and social media trends
- Collect and track information on each ad produced
- Have the opportunity to bring new ideas and canvas
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Must have: experience in using editing & motion design tools like After Effect and Premiere Pro
- Created 2D assets using photoshop
- Independent and creative problem-solving mind
- Understanding of marketing and social media trends
- Fluent in English and French
- Interest in the mobile gaming industry
- Meticulous work, cheerfulness, and strong team spirit