Platforms Engineer II
5 days ago
Job Posting TitlePlatforms Engineer II
What you'll do
· Design, implement and test new features, while maintaining and improving existing product line, with focus on performance, scalability and usability aspects.
· Experience in software architecture and in implementing designs patterns
· Implement and follow security best practices in the application development.
· Candidate will be responsible for doing technical evaluation of Product’s feature requirements.
· Apply coding/implementation best practices to produce elegant, high quality and reusable code.
· Candidate will need to communicate with project managers/product owner to resolve technical design and customer or security issues.
· Mentor junior developers.
· Candidate must be capable to implement Proof of Concept for validating concepts or new technology/features prior to product implementation.
What we're looking for
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field with 7+ years of application or technical architecture design and planning experience on .NET platforms.
· Strong experience in implementing web and desktop-based applications using technologies (.NET Core + Angular 5 or above)
· OO Software Design, Design Patterns and UML
· Extensive knowledge in defining, creating, and consuming high throughput and high concurrency RESTful API
· Experience of working on any Relational DB (MSSQL, MYSQL) and ORM (Entity Framework)
· Exposure and working knowledge in Docker,
· Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Strong experience of working on different Operating System (Like windows, Linux)
· Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, GitHub
· Nice to have some development experience in C++.
· Nice to have experience in any Cloud technologies, Online gaming, DirectX Kubernetes, NoSQL.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.