Platforms Engineer II
20 days ago
Job Posting TitlePlatforms Engineer II
SummarySeeking highly motivated and self-driven Software Developer who will be responsible for developing slot content for Digital applications (Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casinos & Lightning Link) across various platforms (iOS, Android and Web).
Quick Learner and ability to adept and develop games across various technology stacks like GDK (C++), Lonestar (Type Script) and Unity gaming engine.
What you'll do
- 1 to 4 years of professional software development experience
- Proficient in C++ language on Windows /Linux platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- S trong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed team
- Demonstrates high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Web Technologies Java Script/Type Script a plus
- Experience developing Flash & Mobile applications a plus
- Commercial experience delivering mobile products and games a plus
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies a plus
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.