Platform Partner Manager, ABK Mobile Partnerships
15 days ago
Job Title:Platform Partner Manager, ABK Mobile Partnerships
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and sits at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. Activision Blizzard is a member of the S&P 500 and is recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world across three operating segments: Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital Entertainment and we develop and publishes games based on some of the most beloved entertainment franchises, including Call of Duty, Warcraft, Candy Crush, Overwatch, Diablo, Hearthstone, and many others. Our games are played in 196 countries and we are well-positioned for growth across all gaming platforms, audiences, genres, and business models.
Activision Blizzard believes in developing talent across the organization at all levels through career development, mentor relationships and formal training. We are a community of people who love to have fun together, and we are fueled by the passion for our games, our industry and future opportunities for the company and its people.
More information about Activision Blizzard and its products can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
The Mobile Partnerships Team at Activision Blizzard King drives partner collaboration that fuels growth across our leading portfolio of mobile games. We are looking for an experienced, motivated, highly organized and execution-oriented individual to lead initiatives with our primary platform partners on behalf of all ABK mobile live and new titles.
You’ll play an instrumental role in representing the needs of ABK game teams and marketing teams with our platform partners, setting strategic priorities, implementing growth initiatives, and communicating cross functionally. You will work alongside various internal teams and have a proven ability to foster positive relationships with internal collaborators and partners at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with internal partners and Platform account collaborators to drive company and game team objectives.
- Act as primary point of contact for Platform Store within Mobile Partnerships team.
- Evaluate, evangelize, resource, and support growth initiatives and new technologies offered by platform partners with game teams (e.g. new distribution channels/features, monetization features, hardware and core tech opportunities, co-marketing campaigns).
- Support new games from pre-launch strategy through launch and beyond, by working closely with platform partners throughout all stages
- Share regular performance updates with platforms and game teams to support growth and drive execution of joint pivotal initiatives
- Manage team’s day-to-day product and technical requests, operations, and issues between internal teams and platforms.
Skills to Create Thrills
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record, MBA nice to have
- 7+ years of strategy, consulting or related partner management or business operations experience in a gaming, media, entertainment or consumer web/mobile services company.
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills with the ability to influence internal and external partners
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze complex problems, leading to developing and communicating recommendations and action plans to senior management.
- Analytical, with experience driving analyses and recommendations with data-driven framework.
- Proficient in MS Excel/Google Sheets and MS PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Excellent project management skills in managing external and internal partners to implement recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and cross-cultural team environment.
- Excellent oral and communications skills to express complex and analytical concepts with clarity.
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through resolution.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.