Platform Marketing Associate
7 days ago
Job Posting TitlePlatform Marketing Associate
SummaryBig Fish Games is looking for a Platform Partnerships Associate to support the project management, analysis and relationship management efforts with our key platform partners led by Apple and Google. The role will report to the Head of Platform Partnerships and will interact directly with our platform partners while coordinating internal efforts to drive results through those partnerships.
Success in this role requires the ability to support our relationships with key stakeholders at Apple and Google, as well as other key partners, while coordinating internal efforts among marketing and product development to maximize the impact of games featuring opportunities on each platform. This combined with analyzing key data from platform partner dashboards will help inform key decision making related to our largest publishing partners.
- Maintain our product and event roadmap and share regularly with platform partners
- Assist in creation of key pitch decks and featuring requests
- Execute reporting / analysis against the analytics needs of internal Platform Relations team to enable data-driven strategy and drive efficiencies through developing automated reporting/dashboards, maintaining related systems, and developing new processes.
- Create processes and maintain suite of automated reports.
- Familiar with core business drivers and key games
- Delivers assigned projects when promised, maintains status updates, identifies impediments
- 1-3 years of related experience in mobile, gaming, and or relationship management
- Proficiency in Looker is a plus
- Game analytics experience is a plus
About Big Fish
Celebrating 20 years delighting players worldwide, Big Fish Games is a mobile games category leader in Casual & Social Casino.
Big Fish operates an extensive portfolio of popular games across genres, including EverMerge, Cooking Craze, Gummy Drop, Big Fish Casino, Jackpot Magic Slots, and Fairway Solitaire. Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen.
Why Big Fish?
At Big Fish Games, we make the best games, the best possible way. We show up every day to enchant and delight our players and contribute to building a great company. We think big because that’s what our players demand.
B ig Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationRemote - WA (Job Posting)
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.