Pipeline Technical Artist (UX/UI)
7 days ago
We’re looking for a programmer to join our team in Warsaw. The person on this position will be responsible for implementing tools for various exciting projects. You will be working on content creation and quality of life tools in close cooperation with artists who will be using them during the production of assets for games.
- Improving user experience through mutiple tools developed internally in the studio.
- Introducing current trends in user interface design patterns.
- C++ programming skills.
- Python UI programming (PySide).
- Good sense of UI/UX.
- Understanding of 3d graphics programming concepts.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Knowledge of 3d modelling packages like Blender, 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini.
- Some experience with modern web technologies (React, Typescript, Electron).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.