We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive
interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate
people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FC) is actively seeking a talented and experienced
Assistant Photo Producer who is highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop. We are driven by our
mission to create the most authentic and immersive gaming experiences, and we believe that
your unique skills and expertise can greatly contribute to this vision. As the next Assistant
Photo Producer, you will report to the Head of Photo Production and collaborate within our
dynamic and diverse international team.
What an Assistant Photo Producer (FC) does at EA:
- Sources and edits real-world football images, removing backgrounds to create in-game photo assets.
- Researches and identifies unlicensed content and checks edited photos to ensure quality assets.
- Organizes, tracks and licenses the ever-growing library of in game image assets.
- Owns Asset Management related responsibilities and assists with campaign support.
- Partners and collaborates with our team members from Canada, Germany, Romania and UK.
The next great Assistant Photo Producer (FC) also needs:
Other Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop, with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Project Management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interest in football and video games.
- A willingness to jump into the unknown and solve new problems; the ability to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations.
- Knowledge of Jira/JaaS and Monday.com. Comprehensive understanding of FC, in. particular the Ultimate Team game mode.
- Degree in a relevant visual art or technical subject highly desired (e.g., Game Art and Design Diploma)
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!