This job might no longer be available.
Personal Assistant to CEO
14 days ago
About Skillz: Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition. As the first publicly-traded mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross, Susan G. Komen, American Cancer Society, and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50, one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
Who we’re looking for: An ambitious, flexible, thoughtful individual to provide personal assistance to our CEO. This is a demanding position requiring candidates to pivot quickly with the flexibility to work varied hours. The Personal Assistant will collaborate and work closely with the CEO's Executive Assistant team.
Location: Las Vegas! Ideal candidates will already be located in Las Vegas or willing to relocate. Previous knowledge of the area is preferred. This is not a remote position.
What you'll do: The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and cares about the needs of the CEO.
- Coordinate with CEO’s Executive Assistant team daily to keep abreast of schedule changes and align on needs of the CEO;
- Develop lists and execute purchases of household groceries and supplies;
- Perform general household duties such as light cleaning, laundry, organizing as needed or directed;
- Liaise with chefs on meal planning and preparation;
- Organize external contractors and maintenance; research vendors to repair broken items or updates to household;
- Run errands outside of the home;
- Maintain vehicles including regular maintenance, cleaning, fueling and registration;
- Regularly checking the home when the CEO is away, making sure all is in place for his return (i.e.fridge is stocked, plants watered, house clean, etc.);
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Prepare CEO for travel, coordinating with CEO and Executive Assistant team to ensure all items packed are appropriate for meetings and activities;
- Travel with CEO as requested;
- Available for daily needs while CEO is working from home;
- Flexible to be available evenings and weekends and adjust to last minute change of plans;
- Anything else deemed appropriate to facilitate the CEO’s day-to-day responsibilities.
- 2-5 years work experience in the capacity of a Personal Assistant supporting a corporate executive or similar;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized while having high attention to detail;
- Approach challenges with a positive and solutions-oriented attitude;
- High integrity and proven track record in maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Holds oneself to a high standard and expects that of others;
- Self-directed and proactive, but has the ability to take direction;
- Deliver under pressure and with changing deadlines flawlessly;
- Shares a passion for Skillz, esports, sports and/or gaming;
- BA/BS preferred.
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .