Performance Marketing Manager
New York, NY, United States
5 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is on the lookout for a talented Performance Marketing expert, who can drive our marketing efforts in the areas of strategic campaign planning, management, analysis, and optimization.
The ideal candidate will have experience across a range of performance marketing and customer acquisition disciplines, working cross-functionally with publishing, art, marketing tech, analytics and other teams to meet company’s goals.
This is a new role at Rockstar Games, so this candidate will be establishing a performance marketing workflow that consists of planning, creative generation, campaign execution, experimentation, deriving insights, and applying those to future plans to improve ROI.
This is a great opportunity to work with the top video game publisher in the world. Best candidates are hard-working, resilient, ambitious and work well with others.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Marketing Team develops and executes all go-to-market campaigns and persistent Online games programming across Rockstar Games’ suite of titles.
- We are responsible for leading the strategic planning and creative execution for all facets of promoting and selling our titles including creative video and static asset development, product packaging, social media, events, partnerships, promotions, retail, and much more.
- We are the key gatekeepers of the Rockstar Game brand, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered across all channels and overseeing all extensions of the Rockstar Games brand through all consumer touchpoints.
- We work closely with teams across all of publishing and the worldwide development studios to ensure seamless execution of plans internally, in our game titles and across the world, including the always on marketing of our Online game titles, Grand Theft Auto Online, and Red Dead Online.
- Help develop and grow performance marketing within Rockstar.
- Strategize and develop profitable conversion campaigns by distributing creative and messaging to customer segments that will positively impact KPIs.
- Identify, test and optimize the best performance marketing channels/platforms to drive ROI including Search, Social, Display, Video, etc.
- Execute thoughtfully planned A/B testing to maximize ROI.
- Maintain campaign archives, metadata, as well as other operational requirements.
- Help streamline paid media operations.
- Create art briefs for media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years performance marketing experience.
- A passion for gaming, strong knowledge and interest in pop culture and the Rockstar Games brand.
- Understanding of both Ad & Site tagging/pixel implementation and measurement.
- Ability to develop Cost Per Interaction and Cost Per Acquisition benchmarks and targets. In addition, effectively tie those back to other business driving KPIs.
- Experience using ad-serving platforms for social, search, display, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to learn on the fly.
- Great time management and communication skills.
- Highly proficient in analysis and reporting using excel - ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis, and identify trends to support business decisions.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Tableau/Datorama experience.
- Gaming/Services/eCommerce experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.