Performance Marketing Manager
17 days ago
Manage all aspects of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment's media strategy and activities including evaluating, negotiating, purchasing, executing, and reporting for multiple advertising campaigns with six and seven figure budgets. The Performance Marketing Manager will partner with brand managers and other marketers across the company to optimize the comprehensive media budget and execute numerous product specific campaigns. The role will manage the agencies to maximize impact and ROI. The Performance Marketing Manager must possess a thorough understanding of consumer targeting, digital media buying, and demonstrated experience managing successful B2C product specific advertising campaigns.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employees to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, test, implement, and measure multi-channel media campaigns to drive inbound demand. Drive full funnel conversion tactics, going beyond an ad and relating to drip campaigns after, landing pages, and attribution
- Lead paid media campaigns, from creation of plans, setting KPIs/benchmarks, to the monitoring and assessing of performance against ROAS goals. Plan AAA media campaigns partnering with marketing managers and agencies
- Work with media agency partners and coordinate relevant internal and external resources to plan, execute, and track all aspects of the advertising process for multiple campaigns of various sizes and lengths
- Craft thoughtful recommendations of new tactics that are backed by data and can elevate performance against KPI goals
- Provide insight and direction for campaign strategies, briefings, budgets and paid media mix allocations, creative development, asset delivery, and measurement plans
- Develop and maintain post-mortem reports with thorough analysis, present results to key stakeholders, and incorporate feedback to optimize future campaigns
- Own media buying negotiation, deal closing, and contract administration
- Partner with marketing management team to help facilitate creative asset development, maximize impact of PR programs, and optimization of social & influencer projects
- Work with finance team to optimize process for IOs, POs, and invoice and payments management
- Evaluate and implement advertising tools and technologies, including but not limited to, mobile, programmatic planning, DSPs
- Definition and execution of linking strategy, between internal sites and external sites for search engine marketing and other purposes
- Manage GDPR compliance by media partners, agencies, and vendors
- 5+ years in media planning, buying, execution, and optimization
- Solid knowledge of online, mobile, social, influencer, TV, and success metrics
- 3+ years in SEM/PPC (Google Analytics, AdWords)
- 2+ years in social media (Facebook, Twitter), hands on experience with self-serve advertising platforms: Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Hands on experience with Google Marketing Platform: Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360
- Experience working with digital analytics: Google Analytics, Optimize, Data Studio, Tableau
- Familiarity with marketing tech solutions: DMP, SFMC, attribution modelling tools
- Expertise with A/B and multivariate experiments and with how digital ads are served and tracked using pixels, URL parameters (UTM codes).
- Ability to report/evaluate the media performance results and drive insights for the business
- Experience evaluating digital creative copy/design and campaign landing pages
- Deep understanding of how paid and organic content and strategies work together
- Ability to analyze campaign results and speak to a monetary ROI.
- Command of industry research, competitive data, media tools, ad serving systems, and agency management
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Strong team player who works effectively with internal and external partners
- Some travel required and typically consists of short-term trips of one week or less
This position will supervise 1 digital media buying staff.
- BS/BA Degree in marketing/communications or relevant field required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.