Performance Marketing Manager (User Acquisition)
8 months ago
At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
Our Performance Marketing Manager will develop and execute strategic performance marketing plans to create hit mobile games together with development partners.
This key position will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Executive Producer to drive games’ growth and Tilting Point’s future toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Own the growth / user-acquisition strategy of a portfolio of awesome games spanning a variety of channels worldwide
- Maximize ROAS for each game, channel and user cohort, ensuring acquired customers meet objectives for overall revenue and volume
- Manage relationships and campaign performance with various ad networks (eg. Vungle, AppLovin, Unity, Liftoff, etc)
- Collaborate with creative & marketing teams to construct exciting campaigns, landing pages, creative directions, and messaging
- Work closely with our New York based growth team to provide the best in class growth service of the market
- Help Tilting Point becoming a beacon of Growth Marketing excellence on the mobile apps market
- Mobile experience managing mobile performance-based user acquisition campaigns, preferably with Facebook experience
- Highly analytical, with deep understanding of cohort analysis and customer acquisition metrics including LTV, CPC, CPA, and payback period
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and creative, copy, and landing page development
- Excellent communication skills to develop strong relationships with creative partners
- Positive attitude, passion for games, and a love for problem solving
- You are able to juggle multiple projects across partners, platforms and channels
- You have good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- You are Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- You are Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our partners and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- You are Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and strategies that generate better and stronger performance for our partners
- You are fluent in English (written and oral, C1 level minimum), additional languages a plus
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.