This job might no longer be available.
Performance Marketing Manager – Paid Social
3 months ago
As a Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Social , you will become a member of our Social Networks team, focusing on campaigns using Facebook & Instagram as leading platforms. You will develop and supervise these campaigns based on your monthly 6 -digit budget, and you will be responsible for the set-up and development of suitable analytic reportings using our state-of-the-art in-house business intelligence.
- Plan, supervise and monitor our Performance campaigns on CPC/CPM/CPA basis for Desktop and Mobile
- Set up and refine reportings in Excel/internal analytics tools to measure the performance of campaigns
- Brief and monitor creative production
- Come up with new ideas/ways how to improve performance and further grow our UA activities
- Study international market trends and analyze competitors’ activities
- Manage your side-projects and be responsible for partners/budget
Your skill set:
- University degree in International Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Business Analytics or similar
- At least 2 years of practical experience in a Performance Marketing Channel (Paid Facebook Marketing preferred)
- Analytical and conceptual competence in addition to professional MS Excel skills
- Strong teamwork and proven project management skills
- Excellent English language and communication skills as well as highly motivated
- Ideally, knowledge of- and interest in the media/gaming industry
- Make progress starting from the probation period and make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with our international team of driven experts in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Social? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!