This job might no longer be available.
Performance Marketing Manager II
16 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager II to join our User Acquisition team in Mexico City on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The User Acquisition team is focused on driving player growth and efficiency across various digital marketing channels. The teams are based in Europe and the US. The UA team’s mobile advertising ecosystem is an always-changing, rapidly growing world, and at Scopely, you'll play a key part in our next big leap in user growth. Our mission is to make experiences that our players love and keep coming back to time and time again .
What You’ll Do
- Manage significant performance marketing budgets across multiple channels to maximise games’ growth and profitability
- Strategise, execute, and continually optimise mobile campaigns on every critical mobile platform, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, and more
- Locate, negotiate and develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition
- Grow and manage marketing partnerships for UA efforts across the globe
- Design and execute A/B & multivariate testing and present results to related teams
- Contribute winning ad creative ideas and run creative testing, working closely with Marketing to execute breakthrough creative strategies to attract new users
- Work cross-functionally with product, ads, data, and creative teams to grow the portfolio and business through full-view lifecycle marketing
What We’re Looking For
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in media buying/user acquisition/performance marketing
- Creative problem-solving acumen, strong analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Excel is required; SQL is a plus
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads and/or Google Ads is a plus
- Strong understanding of funnel conversion metrics, retention rates and LTV predictions preferred
- Strong English language skills are required for this role as we have a highly diverse and global business
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.