This job might no longer be available.
Performance Marketer Mobile
1 month ago
Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
Who are the Team:
This is a fast-paced, data-intensive position within the 2K Performance Marketing department! The successful candidate will be working directly on 2K's Global Performance Marketing Strategy and Execution of Marketing Campaigns. This position is ideal for a hard-working and results-oriented marketer who wants to continue to develop a career in the online marketing sphere. Depending on the games you work on, you could be running budgets of over $10,000,000 per year. You will work at the groundbreaking of marketing innovation – utilising sophisticated marketing technology tools to enable improved targeting and performance tracking of global marketing activity.
What You Will Do:
- Performance Marketing [Facebook, Twitter, Google UAC, Apple Search, Snapchat, Ad Networks] : Campaign Strategy, Campaign Creation, Campaign Optimisation and Campaign Reporting.
- Marketing Strategy: Support and implement our global performance marketing strategy.
- Marketing Optimisation: Effective optimisation of global online marketing campaigns driving significant increases in new customer acquisition.
What Skills Are Needed:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Want to work with a highly creative and growing groundbreaking company? The read on, we are looking for:
- 2+ years of user acquisition experience, preferably for mobile games/apps!
- Experience with campaign management within Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Apple Search, and/or ad networks
- Expert knowledge of Digital Marketing Platforms required. For example, for ‘Search’ this person would require an in-depth understanding of keyword types, search term analysis, ad copy generation, bid strategy etc.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make data-based business decisions.
- Excel expertise.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-Starter and quick learner with the confidence and ability to seek new initiatives with little supervision.