This job might no longer be available.
People Specialist (Contract)
San Francisco, CA
3 months ago
We are seeking a (Contract) People Specialist on the people partner team who will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be passionate about creating seamless and positive employee experiences across the entire lifecycle.
Working with care and empathy, you will strive to ensure employee queries are appropriately documented and resolved in a timely and professional manner. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, detail oriented and demonstrates patience, teamwork and strong emotional intelligence.
- Manage the entire Workday workflow to ensure that all the transactions are resolved in a timely and accurate manner. Some of the processes are supervisor changes, open new positions, change job titles, etc.
- Ensure closure of all the trouble tickets in the Amazon systems and monitor any Zendesk tickets to drive closure
- Provide operational support to the People Partner team in implementing Talent & Performance Management activities including compensation reviews, talent reviews, development plans, employee engagement surveys, and promotion processes
- Manage end to end exit process for an employee. Partner with managers to ensure terminations are accurately reflected all the relevant systems
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for employees, and team. Answer employee questions and addresses employee concerns related to any policy, program, or process
- Consistently apply Twitch policies and practices while having a pragmatic and flexible approach to solving employee queries
- Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives. Performs project tasks as directed
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and other HR teams
- Pull workforce reports related to headcount, attrition, and other data required by the People Partnering team
- Assist managers to navigate our intranet for various resources like job adjustment forms, etc.
- Prepare letters and memos as per the business need
- Maintain Twitch systems to ensure data is accurate and up to date
- Assist People Partner team with projects and initiatives as needed e.g Learning, HR Technology, etc .
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field / Industry
- 4+ years experience in Shared Services and/or other HR role
- Experience supporting key touch points across employee lifecycle
- Computer experience including MS Office or G-suite applications
- Experience working within fast-paced, high growth Tech company
- Experience with Workday or HRIS system
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Resilience and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with high energy and good humor
- User of Twitch or familiar with Twitch Platform
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin
and on our Blog
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.