This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
As the People Partner, you will be the first point of contact for managers and Bossians. You will work in a collaborative way, helping come up with creative solutions to work towards being a best in class People & Talent function.
- Partner with managers and producers to support their people plans, giving proactive advice and support on an ongoing basis
- Provide guidance to managers on our employee relations policies; maternity, paternity, absence, disciplinary, grievance etc.
- Ownership over compliance including updating all policies with employment legislation updates whilst ensuring they are fit for Bossas culture
- Full ownership over strategic People & Talent projects in line with the P&T Strategy such as; 4 day working week and benefits review
- Work with our leaders to develop and identify talent in the studio
- Own engagement for the studio, using Peakon to drive strategic conversations in partnering meetings and studio wide insights
- Use imagination and creativity to create engaging experiences for our Bossians with planned social activities to keep us connected with our new way of working
- Be the first point of contact for all queries, having a creative problem solving approach in responses
- Streamline all People administration activities and encourage self-serve
- Own the performance management process ensuring managers are carrying out quarterly reviews and completing annual review process in line with timescales
- Drive a culture of continuous learning, including working with managers to arrange internal and external training, ensuring Bossians have personal development plans and learning is shared
- Monitor and report on key People metrics including; absence, turnover, exit interview data etc.
- Visa ownership including managing the Licence Summary, keeping all information up to date in the correct timescales
- Manage freelance contractors ensuring contracts are IR35 compliant and in line with budgets
- Ownership of payroll ensuring attention to detail at all times
- Support with Office duties such as arranging Summer and Christmas parties
- High attention to detail
- Creative mindset to always ensure we always challenge the norm
- Proactive in keeping up to date with employment legislation
- Confident in taking ownership of work
- Calm, pragmatic approach when supporting managers
- Collaborative approach when working as part of a small team
- Strong communication skills are key in all interactions
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an awesome team
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Annual Holiday Allowance – 22 days, to increase 1 day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days. We also shut between Christmas and New Year on top of that allowance, to make sure everyone has a real break.
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental – Provided by BUPA
- Life Assurance – Tax free lump sum payment of 4 x annual salary
- Pension Scheme – We match up to 5%
- EMI Share Scheme – Generous lump sum of shares awarded upon joining which will vest over a 4 year period
- Flexible Working – Bossians now have the ability to work from home permanently if they'd prefer, and for those who still want that office environment the office is open and ready for them
- Supportive family policies – 6 months fully paid maternity leave and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 Helpline
- Cyclescheme – up to £1,000 loan deducted from monthly salary over 12 month period
- Travel to Work Loan – Loan deducted from monthly salary over 10 or 12 month period
- Food – For those who wish to go in, free snacks, fruit and drinks in the office
- Social Events – We have fantastic company culture and loads of fun social events, lots of which are now happening digitally.