This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Chernobylite (The Farm 51) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our HR Team as a:
Together with our HR Team, you'll be responsible for delivering seamless support to
our management by advising them on HR matters and by developing new HR
processes as well as improving existing ones.
Be sure that you:
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Are fluent in English
- Have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the
ability to build effective relationships with employees throughout the
- Have the empathy to work with people, while keeping business
interests in mind, and the competency to understand what our teams
need in terms of growth
- Have a good knowledge of the basics of Polish labor law and B2B
- Believe in the idea of constant development
Bonus points if you:
- Have any previous experience in the gaming industry
Your tasks will be to:
- Support managers in building effective teams
- Provide managers with leadership and management coaching and
- Help managers to plan employees' career paths, salary reviews,
evaluations, and intervention meetings
- Assist with employee relations and issues by providing solutions,
helping to resolve problems, and overseeing all business decisions from
a HR/labor law perspective
- Consult managers on headcount planning, determine what
requirements are necessary for new positions, and financial possibilities
- Lead recruitment processes
- Ensure a proper onboarding process for new employees with
meetings halfway through and at the end of trial periods
- Ensure an efficient and effective internal communication flow
- Manage and develop HR projects and processes
- Help to build an engaging company culture
What do you think about these great perks?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: Release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract (full-time position) and an attractive salary
- Multisport membership, Medical Health program, Psychological Support Program, Language Pack, fruits, tea, coffee, and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- A geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)