People Ops Specialist
8 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
The Twitch People team is looking for a People Operations Specialist to offer outstanding HR service to employees and managers globally as our organization continues to grow. You will be a member of our Global People Operations team, and report directly to People Operations Manager, International. You will work closely with our Senior Specialists to implement HR operational processes, and assist with day-to-day operations including processing, communication, and administration tasks.
- Be an advocate and resource for employees. Operate as a first point of contact regarding employee questions, identify and escalate issues if needed, and advise on the day-to-day execution and interpretation of relevant People guidelines , processes, and procedures .
- Facilitate the onboarding process for all EMEA and APAC new hires
- Process monthly time off reports and maintain data across HR and internal systems to ensure data integrity.
- Respond to requests for employment verifications, referencing, visa letters, unemployment, and other government agency requests.
- Document and update employee practices, policies and process on Twitch internal wiki.
- Support other implementation and administration of People programs such as global mobility, benefits enrollment , etc .
- 3+ years of experience in HR services/operations or relevant experience
- Experience in Operations role, ideally in an internal customer facing role. Strong customer service skills are a must .
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in a team environment and cross-departmentally
- Collaborative and clear approach to solving employee issues
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable and resourceful with applicable laws and regulations in EMEA and APAC
- Familiarity with Workday and ServiceNow or similar tools
- Ability to maintain service levels in our internal case management tools
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , etc. )
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7966
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.