People Operations Lead
Palo Alto California United States
12 days ago
At the intersection of technology, science, business and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as our proving ground. Since then, we have quickly expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 500 companies including Walmart, Verizon and Fidelity to innovate and elevate employee development.
More than just content inside a headset, immersive learning provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by L&D experts, instructional designers, data scientists, and immersive content specialists. Strivr offers the only end-to-end solution available today, bringing together the software, hardware, content and services needed to deliver effective training at scale.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2019 and 2020, we take pride in our passion for innovation and we use that energy to fuel our work. Our culture thrives on teamwork, grit, transparency and impact, and celebrates every win. It’s an exciting time to join our fast growing team!
At STRIVR, our People team focuses on empowering STRIVRs to be happy, thriving employees. We’re looking for a passionate and self-driven team member who is looking to contribute to multiple pillars across People Operations. As our People Operations Lead, you enjoy building and improving processes and making an impact on the employee experience while supporting our people programs and initiatives.
- Research and deploy HR systems and processes for scale, as well as improve upon current processes, drive system adoption and further integrate the tools into our processes and teams
- Revamp and own the onboarding program that helps employees operate off of the same values system and company knowledge
- Lead the annual open enrollment process, annual review and bidding process for plans, including benefits planning and recommending changes
- Maintain and administer benefits across the company
- Facilitate immigration cases with our outside immigration counsel; including visa transfers, green cards and work permits
- Drive HR process and policy creation and documentation
- Manage and maintain HR data integrity across various systems and tools
- Ad hoc project work
- 5+ years of experience in a People Operations/Generalist role
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Analytically driven, your passionate about how data and metrics can help solve problems
- Collaborative team player and self-starter
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time while maintaining a can-do attitude
- Growth mindset - desire to continue to improve, simplify, scale new and existing processes, and professional growth