People & Operations Coordinator - Freelance
11 days ago
ustwo is looking for a contract People & Operations Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you work closely with the People & Operations Manager to support the day to day HR, resourcing, and administrative needs of the NY studio. You’ll perform a range of coordination tasks, including (but not limited to):
Coordinating the full cycle hiring process for open freelance and full time positions:
- Managing communication with 3rd party recruitment agencies
- Evaluating resumes (from recruitment agencies, referrals, or direct applications)
- Scheduling and confirming interviews, collecting interview feedback, and managing the hiring process in our ATS Greenhouse
- Opening & closing jobs
- Moving candidates through the pipeline
- Rejecting candidates
- Performing reference checks
Supporting the People & Operations Manager in tracking resourcing needs and other operational tasks within our resource/project management system Kimble
- Maintain Resourcing trackers (Google Docs, Kimble, & Sage People)
- Collaborating with Ops, Delivery, and discipline leads to keep resourcing allocations up to date
- Run weekly resourcing and vacation/leave reports as well as month close timesheet reports
Managing people data within our HR systems (Sage People & Kimble):
- Data entry and management, including employee onboarding & off boarding
- 1-3 experience in an administrative or hr coordination role in a creative agency environment, or related field
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- The ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters
- The a bility to maintain a professional, positive attitude, even under pressure, and are an o rganized, detail-oriented, and proactive problem solver
- The ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced creative environment
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team environment
- Systems experience with Greenhouse, Kimble, and Sage People (preferable).
Please note, this is a full-time/40-hour a week contract position starting mid/late June and lasting through mid-October.
ustwo NYC combines expertise in product and service development with gaming to make a meaningful impact on the challenges companies and individuals face in contemporary culture.
Over the last few years, we have been carving out a reputation in the US in the space between digital product development and new experience design. Our deep product development knowledge, our design heritage and our leadership at the edges of technology and culture, means we are capable of providing fresh creative and strategic direction on genuinely new experiences, as well as deep technical expertise on implementation - never disconnecting strategy from implementation.
This combination of capabilities is rare and valuable, particularly in a market that’s seeing ever-increasing convergence of entertainment, gaming, content, commerce, and platforms.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.