This job might no longer be available.
People Operations Associate
13 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
As an important part of the People Team, People Operations ensures that every Roblox employee has a great experience. This includes defining and driving core HR business programs, capturing comprehensive employment data, providing resources that detail HR practices and resolving employees' specific HR questions as they arise. We pride ourselves on achieving operational excellence across every service we provide and achieve this standard by optimizing HR business processes, guaranteeing HR data integrity, and using that information to inform down-stream processes and data-driven insights.
You will report to the Senior Director, People Operations. Role is based at Roblox HQs in San Mateo, CA. #LI-Hybrid
- Provide day-to-day assistance to Roblox Managers and employees, inclusive of responding to their process and policy questions, helping them navigate and execute various types of job changes and resolving a wide array of HR related issues
- Drive operational excellence and consistency across all HR services, continuously improving them through effective cross functional collaboration and automation
- Contribute to the strategic design and own tactical elements of new and existing HR programs
- Support HR Business Partners and other members of the People team in developing and implementing special projects and initiatives
- Demonstrate the highest standard of confidentiality and build engaging relationships with stakeholders through trust, teamwork, and direct communication
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years of Human Resources experience
- Able to focus and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience owning HR processes and programs
- Knowledge of labor relations, federal, state and local laws that govern employment practices; experience with immigration administration a plus
- Self-starter who can independently operate, drive results and set priorities
For roles that are based at our headquarters in San Mateo, CA: The starting base pay for this position is as shown below. The actual base pay is dependent upon a variety of job-related factors such as professional background, training, work experience, location, business needs and market demand. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. All full-time employees are also eligible for equity compensation and for benefits.
Annual Salary Range
$143,510 — $197,960 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.