People Operations Associate
13 days ago
As a People Operations Associate in the HR Operations team you will be responsible for upholding high standards of all employee lifecycle experiences. As such, you will facilitate onboarding, change management of employee data, offboarding and generally work to ensure all employees’ needs are met. The role will allow the new employee to expand their knowledge and develop new skills within the Human Resource area.
The successful candidate will join a fun, hardworking, energetic, and supportive team in a challenging, modern, fast-paced environment ensuring all internal and external stakeholders receive outstanding experience. Being part of a growing company, you will demonstrate flexibility and problem-solving abilities using a high level of integrity and discretion with regards to confidential information.
Areas for Impact
- Partner directly with all employees and internal stakeholders to facilitate the best employee experience throughout the employment life cycle.
- Schedule and coordinate onboarding for all new joiners as well as being the first point of contact for the company.
- Ensure all employee information is up to date and correct in all HR systems
- Contribute to improving intranet documentation so we can always have a single source of truth for our operations.
- Own and drive improvements to our tools and systems such as our Human Resource Information System.
- Help coordinate our People programme operations (i.e. Equity Programme, References, Probations etc…) and ensure timely delivery, refining process and streamlining where possible.
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- High levels of emotional intelligence; able to comfortably understand, relate and communicate with individuality in mind
- Extremely organised, highly attentive and innately punctual
- Delivery mindset, able to break down actions and drive to deadlines
- Familiar/sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry
- Empathetic, self-aware and highly motivated to learn
- Action orientated and not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning
- Highly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of adversity
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.