This job might no longer be available.
People Experience Partner
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
4 months ago
Who we are
Wildlife is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on the App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded +1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Role
Our People Experience team is looking for someone with a passion for ongoing learning and development. You believe that setting that tone is critical at the very start of a company but also an employee’s journey in that company. Further, you also like engaging and facilitating employees with their learning and ramp up, and roll up your sleeves to ensure they have the best experience possible. This person will help us to scale and continue to develop our global onboarding program as we hire people internationally. This role will be part L&D, part culture carrier, and part logistics responsible for the integration, education, and incitement of all new hires into the company. The right person will be comfortable in a "take initiative" atmosphere, loves solving complex problems and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. You will need to develop content, design processes, align and coordinate multiple stakeholders, manage overall program, and communications. This role is all about onboarding the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and building the most inspiring and efficient process to keep Wildlife a place for continual learning and development.
What you will do
- Assess, design, develop, and deliver onboarding programs for company-wide employees
- Coordinates, facilitates, and oversees orientation sessions.
- Review and develop orientation content that remains current, impactful and memorable.
- Partner with stakeholders on regular basis for content development and facilitation and delivery
- Develop distributed onboarding and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure a consistent onboarding experience.
- Lead communications and logistics for these programs.
- Builds solid cross functional relationships across the organization, consulting with leaders to assess training needs
- Be data driven to measure and assess the impact of onboarding programs; using this data to drive continual improvements
- Utilize multiple education tools, methods, and vehicles for learning outside of in-person classrooms
- Develop and edit onboarding documentation and content as well as modes & structures for accessing and consuming
- Helps develop and deliver Buddy & Mentor programs
- Working with Mobility and Recruiting teams, also ensures that expat and mobility hires are supported in onboarding needs, identifying gaps in process of integration and creating further assimilation moments
- Stays current on the latest research and pedagogy within L&D and onboarding in particular
What you will need
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in corporate learning, onboarding or complex program/project management
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt communication style, be inclusive, and build deep relationships with people from a range of different backgrounds
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in-team environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Data driven
- Fluent English (daily need)
- Spanish is a plus.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best game company, where everyone thrives.