People Experience Lead
São Paulo, Brazil
6 days ago
Who we are
TFG is the largest mobile game company in Latin America, and one of the largest in the world. In 8 years, we have released over 70 games, including hits such as Sniper 3D, the leading FPS game on App Store and Google Play Store, and Colorfy, the world's most popular coloring app. Our games have been downloaded 1 billion times in 125 countries. The team started with two brothers, and now there are around 320 of us – and counting. To build the very best mobile games, we gather exceptional talent in software engineering, art and animation, product design and management, marketing, and data science.
About the Role
TFG Co is searching for a People Experience Lead to build this team and join our growing people team. We seek an experienced program leader with passion for developing talent and building culture so we can ensure our people and our company thrives. You will need to have both strategic and hands-on experience in HR programs, as well as a mix of entrepreneurial and large, high-growth company experience. Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
More about you
- You've operated in a high-growth company before
- Excited by challenge and undaunted by change, you're a doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment.
- Smart and creative, both: you have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Curious by nature, you're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something.
- You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task.
What you’ll do
- Fundamentally you'll be tasked with building and developing initiatives that shape and scale the very life and culture at TFG Co.
- Develop a deep understanding of TFG’s mission, culture, values, products, and competitors, and use this knowledge to help our leadership team deliver the best employee engagement and overarching experience possible for our team.
- Be knowledgeable about our company and industry and able to articulate as well as anyone why people should work here.
- Run a fair, objective, and streamlined performance evaluation process and support a culture of learning and effective feedback.
- Own and run our people pulse and engagement survey, partnering with stakeholders do deliver on action that creates impactful change.
- Create as needed and appropriate other programs that drive and support our growing culture.
What you'll need
- 5 or more years of Human Resources experience, especially in strategic people initiatives, cultural programs, L&D, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to digest and use data to drive decision making.History of developing, iterating, and scaling large programs and managing a team.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.