People Operations Coordinator
3 days ago
Founded by Bad Robot (Lost, Cloverfield, Westworld, Star Wars, Star Trek), we at Bad Robot Games are on a mission to continually reinvent how stories are played.
We are a remote-first games company represented by a diverse team, which empowers us to make the kinds of games in which all players can see themselves. Working closely with our colleagues at Bad Robot Productions, our projects unite our extensive network of games, TV, and film industry talent to create original IPs, expansive worlds and tell new stories across all media platforms which are as fun to watch as they are to play.
Bad Robot Games is looking for an experienced People Operations Coordinator who is organized and has a passion for continually improving the experience of studio team members. The People Operations Coordinator will be involved in all aspects of the studio infrastructure and support, which includes onboarding, intranet, HR systems, employee celebrations, communications, and more.
- Provide an informative and engaging new hire experience for all new hires
- Craft communications and share compelling content via our intranet, Slack, and other communication channels
- Administer HR systems and applications
- Continuously improve efficiencies and offerings
- Communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization including studio leadership
- Develop and collaborate on creating HR programs
- Liaise with teams across the studio, including Operations, Publishing, and our development team.
- 2+ years of Human Resources / People team experience
- Google Suite Experience (Google Calendar, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)as well as office productivity apps, including Slack
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent high touch customer service to internal and external customers
- Proactive, problem solver
- Passion for HR / people experience
Hourly Rate Range: $28.85 - $36.06
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our ranges are based on California market rate regardless of work location in the US.
Find out more about our benefits and team on our careers page!
Bad Robot Games recruiters will never ask you for money or to provide financial information during our recruiting process. Scammers often request money transfers for Visa processing fees or travel expenses, as well as personal information including passport info, social security numbers, credit card or bank account information.Bad Robot Games recruiters will never use personal email (including @gmail) accounts when contacting candidates. We also do NOT interview or screen candidates over messenger or text-based chat. All communication will be tied to badrobotgames.com
Bad Robot Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.