People Development Apprentice (M/F)
6 days ago
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 4.4 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 300 employees around the world, we are hereby inviting you to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
As a People Development apprentice, your role will be to support the People Development team through deploying our first yearly plan for 2021. You will be key to build our training catalogue, identify and develop snackable learning content for all our employees across the globe.
You work in a structured way, are not afraid to do it in a fast changing environment, and you trust that having fun at work is the best way to be efficient. You are autonomous, rigorous, you think big, and you have a strong sense of details.
- Source the best training programs for all expertises at Voodoo: Game Development, Mobile Engineering, Game Design, Ads Design...
- Help our French Employees to navigate through their CPF and find relevant training for their position, assist them in their administrative procedures
- Help our employees familiarize with our Learning Management Platform
- Create attractive and interactive internal learning content through our Learning Management Platform: onboarding, policies training, tools training...
- Participate in creating the most accurate reporting method for middle-managers and top-managers about their teams skills growth
- Coordinate onboarding operations for our newcomers in all Voodoo offices
What is your team about?
Voodoo’s People Department is composed of three teams: Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, Employees Relations and People development, Culture & Events. Our mission is to drive company performance and maintain sustainable company growth, whilst putting people at the core of everything they do. Human capital is a major contributor to overall business performance and the creation of company values. Our People team provides a long-term vision of the directions and actions to be adopted by the company by associating HR issues with overall performance. Our mission is to promote the evolution and empowerment of all employees in order to increase the overall competitiveness of the company structure.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor or licence (Bac+3), currently in a Master degree
- Full proficiency in French and English
- Team player with passion to transmit knowledge and help people grow
- Strong ability to understand company organization and business
- Affinity with design, UX/UI and top user experience services
- First experience in a fast-growing company is a plus
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive salary ⧫ Remote days⧫ Lunch card ⧫ Wellness activities ⧫ Hackathon ⧫ Seminars ⧫ Global Summit
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interview that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Our CEO is very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why on occasion he will also meet candidates as a last step. Lastly, our test and case studies culture is an integral part of the recruitment process and will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!