People & Culture Coordinator
4 days ago
As a P&C Coordinator, you will be involved in different processes and projects across the entire HR field and have the opportunity to develop your HR skills on a wide scale. You will ensure that our MAGnificient employees have the best possible experience at MAG being the first line support in people & culture related matters across the entire organization. A strong administrative capability as well as relationship building is key to this role as you will be responsible of larger parts of the HR operations with a wide range of stakeholders.
- First line support for general HR related questions
- Provide absence & other salary basis to our payroll provider
- Review and approve salaries
- Lead and develop the onboarding experience
- Be the super user for our HRIS
- Coordinate employee surveys
- Lead diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Coordinate wellbeing initiatives
- Make sure that employee pension & insurances are correct
- Coordinate relocations across the world with the help of our relocation partner
- Support our Head of People & Culture in the people development process & other HR strategic areas
- Be responsible for the MAG People & Culture Handbook
Skills & experience
- 2-3 years of experience working with HR administration, staffing/recruitment and/or HR coordinating
- Strong Swedish & English language skills
- An admin superstar that is highly structured
- People oriented and able to provide high class service to employees
- High level of self-leadership and strong communication skills
Perks and benefits
- Generous bonus & stock options program
- Company mobile phone
- Favorable pension and private health insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Generous wellness allowance
- Personal learning and development budget
- Monthly after works
- Enhanced parental pay
- Company wide carbon off-setting and CSR initiatives
We are MAG Interactive – a mobile gaming company built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more and Players agree! Our games have been downloaded more than 250 million times, and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever made!
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Wordbrain was selected Best of Google Play 2015 and Ruzzle and Ruzzle Adventure were both selected Best of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries.
We're aiming for closing this recruitment in June - so don't snooze on this opportunity and apply today!