People Business Partner
14 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch is searching for a regional People Business Partner to represent our People and Places team in APAC. Reporting to the Vice President, People Business Partners, you will support our employees, managers and leaders with our people programs and people experience at Twitch. This isn't just about running a smooth promotion process. Our people partners need to understand our business, have a connection to our employees, and a passion for our culture. They develop relationships across the organization which allow them to address pain points and ensure we have a workplace where everyone can contribute. Our people team is focused on enabling our business to scale , our managers to lead, and our people to thrive . The people partners play a strategic role in achieving those outcomes.
- Be the key HR contact for the APAC region for all People related needs
- Provide project management support to the People Partner team in implementing Talent & Performance Management activities; guide projects forward that enhance our employee experience
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to managers across the APAC region
- Deliver creative organizational development solutions and HR services across talent management, career development, performance management, leadership development and culture
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that allow the organization to perform as it grows
- Act as a liaison between the functions across the People & Places Team e.g. Workplace, People Operations etc , and the business.
- Tailor/Interpret global People programs and initiatives to ensure they meet the needs of the region and make sense culturally
- Collaborate across the People and Places teams, across departments within Twitch and with our partners at Amazon.
- This role will be based at our APAC HQ in Singapore.
- You have project management skills and enjoy working with colleagues
- 3+ years commensurate experience in an HRBP role or other People function role in Singapore or other APAC countries
- Experience understanding organizational issues and leading change efforts
- Work well across different functions to integrate HR and business strategies
- Motivated by building and finding solutions
- Experience using data to identify insights that guide action
- Coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.