People Analytics Team Leader
24 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and employs over 4,000 employees
Playtika is looking for a highly talented People Analytics Team Leader to join our incredible team!
As a People Analytics Team Leader, you will be in a key role in our HR Department and will be responsible for transforming HR data and organizational data into actionable and smart insights that drive strategic initiatives forward.
- Lead the people analytics team to deliver high-quality analytics, insights, and reports that inform and support key HR and business decisions.
- Lead the team to create and execute innovative solutions that deliver measurable results at scale.
- Serve as an expert in your domain and represent the project team’s perspective on business and roadmap-related matters to the studio management.
- Ongoing data presentations to Playtika's senior management, including conclusions & recommendations based on the company's KPIs.
- Drive the strategy for your domain; create a deliberate plan that will include the domain’s roadmap.
- Continuously review the business needs, define priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Constantly monitor our organizational data and provide insights in real-time to help us achieve our goals.
- Build forecast models in various HR fields such as workforce planning, retention, recruitment, performance evaluations, talent management, and more.
- Design and implement new organizational data processes from the aspects of users, Information systems, and databases.
- Work closely with different levels of managers to Implement HR analytics tools.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a people analyst/ Business Analyst / Data Analyst / BI role.
- 2+ years as a Team Leader / other managerial experience.
- Hands-on working.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of data, paying attention to details.
- Experience working with BI / Data Visualization tools (Tableau or similar BI tool).
- Python or any other programming language – An advantage
- Expert in SQL with experience in complex data sets.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Data storytelling, including visualization and PowerPoint skills.
- Great communication skills – someone who can turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Experience working with HR systems (Oracle, Comeet) – Advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What will you be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.