People Analytics Analyst
5 months ago
Niantic’s mission is to inspire people to explore the world together. We build AR products that encourage movement, exploration, and face-to-face social interaction. Our mission is inherently human, and our People team is at the forefront of that mission!
The People Analytics Lead will be the first hire to build our reporting and analytics platform from the ground up. The People Systems Team works with data across the employee lifecycle and drives meaningful insights to inform people decisions. Using both quantitative and qualitative data from recruiting, development, performance, rewards and retention, you will enable decision making about Niantic’s workforce to help our business grow and our employees thrive.
This role will work closely with colleagues to design and develop intuitive reports and dashboards to enable data-powered decisions. Presenting insights and findings for the business to proactively solve problems is the overall goal.
- Build and scale all aspects of people analytics and provide insights that inform decision making.
- Design user friendly reports and dashboards with insights by pulling data together from multiple sources.
- Assist with requirements gathering sessions to inform the design and delivery of insights.
- Apply innovative and effective solutions to optimize system performance, reporting capabilities, and handle people data across systems.
- Facilitate completion and accuracy of mandatory reporting.
- Complete ad hoc requests and special projects to support business leaders.
- Foster relationships across the people team and with other internal stakeholders.
- Support system configuration, enhancements, and deployment efforts.
- Be the in-house data lead and trusted advisor.
- 5+ years of experience with HR systems and data structures (Workday, Greenhouse, etc.), including reporting, analytics, integrations, and/or implementations.
- Experience working with G-suite, SQL, Excel, and other data visualization tools such as Tableau, BI Cognos, etc.
- Ability to generate analysis from different data sets and visualize / explain the data in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Independently resolve and take appropriate action by exercising sound judgment.
- Agile and comfortable with ambiguity, organized and detail oriented in a high growth environment where accuracy is crucial.
- Skilled at building trust at all organizational levels and work collaboratively to solve problems.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Able to handle opposing priorities; balance short-term tactical implementation with longer-term strategic goals.
- You have experience with the games industry, high growth, and/or an agile development environment.
- Experience with UKG Pro and/or Workday implementations.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.