Payroll and Admin Specialist – Bucharest ( maternity leave cover, up to 24 months)
Bucharest Bucharest ro
7 days ago
- Coordinating payroll data collection, ensuring timely process by third party payroll provider, verification of output;
- Perform data entries in the HR system ( Workday and internal database);
- Process employee status changes including org changes, manager changes, salary changes, transfers, promotions, terminations, and leave of absence (internal and global systems);
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments through established procedures;
- Answer and clarify employees on payroll related inquiries;
- Submit payroll reports and sheets on time to the finance or other related department;
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as needed by management and accounting/finance;
- Ensure the liaisons with labour authorities and any other authorities involved in the Romanian regulatory reporting related to payroll processing and personnel administration.
- At least 2 years experience in payroll and personnel administration processes;
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel);
- Demonstrating functional expertise in the areas of domestic payroll (e.g. income tax, social charges, labour law, medical leaves and indemnities, work relations);
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures;
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations;
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills;
- English language skills - medium level;
- Previous experience with Workday is a big plus;
- Able to prioritize multiple demands and change direction accordingly;
- And above all, professional, organized and with strong attention to details;
- Professional attitude, reliable and sociable.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work with an open minded team.
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great team member!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 4600 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 750 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.