inXile entertainment is an Xbox Game Studio led by Brian Fargo. We specialize in deep, reactive, and narrative-focused RPGs, but also love exploring other genres. Our studio is filled with passionate developers who love making games, and playing them.
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to ensure a smooth payroll process. You will work closely with our Vice President of Operations and our Finance Manager . The ideal candidate is detailed oriented and has experienced working with payroll services.
- Payroll processing of semi-monthly payroll
- Knowledge of payroll regulations and best practices
- Responsibilities include Multi-state payroll, assistance with W4 data, payroll auditing, 1095, HR tasks, garnishments, bonuses, EEO and California State data reports.
- Vacation and sick out reporting
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge in ADP, Workforce Now and Excel
- Knowledge in BambooHR
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred (but not required)
- 2+ years of Payroll/HR experience
- Must have ADP experience
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze inquires relating to payroll issues and take appropriate action to resolve
- Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated, team player, and strong work ethic