This job might no longer be available.
Payroll Specialist [Operations]
4 months ago
As a Payroll Accountant at Massive Entertainment (Ubi Sweden) you’ll play a crucial role in our Operations team – paving the way for our game developers to thrive and perform at their best.
Your main task will be to manage our employee compensation process together with an accounting team for more than 600 international office workers and game developers.
We handle all payroll in-house which allows you to implement new strategies, best working practice and respond to the company’s needs quickly and with agility.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Manage compensation packages using payroll software (Hogia);
- Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime;
- Update electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes;
- Deal with ad-hoc questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management;
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll;
- Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to supervisor;
You as a person have a service-mindset and great understanding for the concept of confidentiality. You’ll be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and have excellent math skills to make the necessary calculations. You have excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills in both English and Swedish. Furthermore, you're adaptable, proactive and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- 4+ years’ proven work experience with payroll;
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant payroll software (e.g. Hogia);
- Solid knowledge of relevant Swedish legislation, labour law policies and regulations;
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving;
- Proven work experience with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel);
- Familiarity with general accounting principles (desirable);
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.