6 days ago
Please note that this role is a 6-month contract.
We are looking for a Payroll Assistant to support the local UK Payroll Team in the management of the UK Payroll. Reporting to the Senior Specialist, you will ensure changes are made accurately and within the deadlines set each month.
- Support the UK Payroll Team in the monthly processing of all salary information
- Collate data changes from Workday and prepare for entry into the Payroll System
- Entry of changes into the Payroll System
- Help with payroll validations
- Respond to queries from employees, authorities and managers
- 2+ years' experience in a busy payroll function
- Experience of ADP Freedom (Desirable)
- Experience of Workday (Desirable)
- Good to excellent MS Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You will demonstrate the ability to cope under pressure, be a team player and still provide a first class, customer-focused service.
- You are solution-oriented and can find improved ways of approaching tasks.
- You are willing to learn and take on new tasks.