24 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive, Inc., a leader in the interactive entertainment industry, is looking for a dynamic Payroll Analyst to join the Human Resources team!
Paying our people accurately and on time is one of the most important things we can do as a business. Liaising with our HR and Studio teams you’ll process the monthly payrolls for the UK, Switzerland, Hungary, Ireland and Russia. You will also provide support on all payroll matters across the international territories (Worldwide excluding Northern America).
What You’ll Take On
- Process the Workday monthly payroll processing for the UK payrolls (6 PAYEs, circa 300 employees)
- Run the Grant Thornton monthly payroll processing for Hungary / Ireland and the Deloitte outsourced bi-monthly payroll for Russia
- Facilitate the BDO outsourced monthly payroll for Switzerland as well as processing monthly insurances invoicing and year-end certificates
- Ensure P45s, P60s and P11Ds are processed and communicated to employees in time
- Support the US Head Office Compensation and Benefits team to manage equity awards within the International territories (UK, Europe and Asia)
- Processing of the year end incentives and bonus schemes in the UK, Europe and Asian territories
- Process and reconcile the payroll for the UK benefits inclusive of; private medical insurance, dental insurance, cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers
- Respond to employee queries relating to payroll
- Day to day compensation and benefits support as it relates to payroll
- Pension schemes and auto-enrolment processing, running new starter pension meetings
- Supporting projects such as the integration of new entities and the implementation of new payrolls
Day to day:
- Ensuring all payroll submissions are accurate and timely
- Taking care of sick pay, maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay, PAYE queries and HMRC submissions for ERS returns, and any other tax protocols relating to payroll
- Processing and clarifying all employee benefits including car allowances, bonuses, stock options, employee stock purchase plan, healthcare, insurances and pension contributions
- Ensuring payroll compliance at all times and handling SOX and internal/external payroll audits
- Understanding of general ledger accounts and having the ability to work with Finance on audits and tax bracket estimates
What You Bring
- 3-4 years of payroll experience
- Workday payroll experience
- Proficient in Excel
- A Proactive problem solver with the ability to work calmly and methodically
- Flexibility, dedication and appreciation for confidentiality
- Awareness of own limitations and when to escalate/seek advice
- Hard working and able to handle high workloads during key periods
- Self-motivated, confident, team player with great verbal and written communication skills, and an interest to work in a creative environment
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £25 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand-new office in Central London towards the end of this year!
Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated. Should you wish to receive further information on this please contact Tom.Norris@take2games.com for further information.