15 days ago
Title: Payment Analyst
BU: EADP - Commerce & Identity
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA’s games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
EA seeks a dedicated and skilled analyst to support the payment operations, based out of the Shanghai office. The analyst will work closely with the Commerce team to help monitor, report, and optimize payment operations, and provide the actionable insights to drive the business decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze performance data to identify opportunities and challenges, then create plans to drive results.
- Creation and maintenance of periodic reports, interactive dashboards, and ad-hoc queries.
- Perform regular deep dives to investigate payment issues, trends, and performance tracking.
- Evaluate the impact of game promotions, regulatory changes, and industry developments.
- Design A/B tests and experiments to test hypotheses around optimizing payment success rate, analyze test results, and communicate findings.
- Communicate results of analysis with recommendations and impact to the stakeholders.
What we're looking for:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Analytics, Mathematics, or a related field at a minimum; a master’s degree in one of these fields is a significant plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytics role using data to help guide decisions, preferably in a consumer products-oriented industry (e.g. gaming, e-commerce) .
- Proficiency in oral and written English is a must.
- Excellent SQL querying skills and experience working with distributed data stores (Hadoop, Redshift etc.) is a big plus.
- Familiarity with use of data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, R Shiny).
- Proficiency analyzing large datasets in both a spreadsheet program (e.g. Excel, Sheets)
- Exp erience of modeling, A/B testing, multivariate testing and statistics is desirable.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a small team and effectively communicate across teams in different regions.
- Passion for games or sports.