This job might no longer be available.
Partnerships Account Manager -Spain
16 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As Partnerships Account Manager, Spain you will guide regional content creators development, identify and acquire new content opportunities and work on strategic projects tied to content growth. You will be the contact for individual creators and other broadcasting partners in Spain. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with the creator market in the region, have client management experience, a customer service mentality and complete tasks under evolving timelines. You also have a passion for gaming and the desire to turn that passion into a career.
- Manage relationships with existing partnered content creators
- Assist individual creators with maximising their use of the platform
- Develop content creators to use the platform
- Develop new acquisition opportunities, from outreach to contract negotiation and execution
- Manage local strategic projects which provide value to broadcasters
- Report important performance metrics and goals
- Work with Marketing, BD, PR, Sales, and Content teams
- Gather feedback on Twitch products and present to company partners
- Bridge the language barrier between Twitch and the local community
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of account management experience or working in the Spanish speaking digital content landscape
- Understanding of common online video and online advertising metrics
- Understanding of the traditional and digital media sector
- Strategic, creative and clear on how plans will accomplish organisational goals
- Focused on setting and exceeding personal, team, and organisational goals
- Proficient in MS Office, Google docs and sheets
- Familiarity with Twitch as a user and broadcaster
- Broadcast licencing, commissioning or distribution experience in digital or traditional sectors
- You have existing relationships with content creators within the gaming community or non-gaming communities across Spain.
- You have relationships with media companies in Spain
- You have experience with CRM tools like Salesforce
- You have experience with live video content creation
- Previous employment at a company within the gaming or the media industry
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , etc. )
- Lunch Served Five Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills . We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build .
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.