Partnerships Account Director - France
7 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
As Partnerships Account Director, France, you will report to the Partnerships Manager, France and be the main point of contact for strategic accounts and work on cross-departmental projects tied to content growth. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with the creator market in these countries and have a strong understanding of its actors motivations and challenges. You show excellent project management skills, benefit from first hand account management experience of both content creators and agencies, and navigate evolving timelines while keeping all collaborators informed of the progress.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with large existing partners and agencies
- Create new relationship with strategic partners in existing and new categories
- Lead complex contractual negotiations processes
- Create local strategic projects
- Create planning documentation and detailed reports for the senior management team.
- Work with internal stakeholders to solve complex issues while advocating for strategic partners' needs
- Report on market movements and content trends
- Retain and acquire new content opportunities
- Manage your assigned budgets
- Report important performance metrics and goals
- Fluent written and verbal communication in French and English
- 7+ years of work experience in account management and business development, including deal negotiation
- Understanding of common online video and online advertising metrics
- Experience with the traditional and digital media sector, its actors, their motivations and challenges
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) , Google docs and sheets
- Master's degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, or International Studies
- Written and verbal fluency in one (or more) other language(s)
- Familiarity with Twitch as a user and broadcaster
- Broadcast licensing, commissioning or distribution experience in digital or traditional sectors
- Strong existing relationships with gaming community content creators
- Strong existing relationships with media companies in France
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce
- Experience with live video content creation
- Previous employment at a broadcast media company
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Disability Insurance (Short & Long)
- Life Insurance
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Maternity, Paternity & Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Savings Plan in addition to Statutory Pension Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on t he basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.