Partner Relationship Manager
15 days ago
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are currently looking for a Partner Relationship Manager to join our growing Business Development team and be based in our Los Angeles, CA office. This position will report to our Senior Director of Business Development and will be responsible for leading, driving, and providing support on all partner management related matters.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and were continuing to interview and hire during this time. During these uncertain times and the rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Mythical Games are subject to onboarding and working remotely.
- Excel in managing service provider relationships, including but not limited to payments, anti-fraud, payouts, marketplaces, distribution channels, and content / intellectual property (IP) management
- Own communication across internal teams (platform, game, business development, marketing, product, engineering, etc.) to ensure service partner integrations happen smoothly and seamlessly
- Maintain positive and productive partner relationships in order to secure partner resources and make Mythical requirements a priority
- Utilize industry best practices in organization, communication, and internal and external stakeholder relationship management
- Understand how to translate service partner agreement details into executable work streams
- Analyze and report on Mythical partner efficacy using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Streamline partner management in order to support an increasing number of partners
- Be proactive in identifying issues / risks / blockers before they occur; have the ability to escalate issues as needed, implement fixes, and learn from mistakes
- Drive multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of project management or client management experience
- Games industry knowledge (hands on games industry experience highly preferred)
- Able to align a diverse group of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Communication and presentation experience; ability to clarify and summarize complicated concepts
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans. Thinks big and has convictions
- Results and revenue oriented
- Ability to work in a remote and collaborative environment
- Capable of balancing multiple projects in a fast paced, growth intensive environment
Nice to Haves
- Partnership management experience with games industry service providers, including but not limited to payments, anti-fraud, payouts, marketplaces, distribution channels, and content / intellectual property (IP) management
- Previous experience working in and with sales and business development teams; ideally experience partnering at a range of levels, from small and medium size organizations up to large multinationals.
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.