Partner Marketing Manager
10 days ago
Job Title:Partner Marketing Manager
The Activision-Blizzard Media and Partnerships organization serves as the central hub for media, marketing, and sponsorship partnerships across Activision-Blizzard. The Partner Marketing and Management team within that organization is focused on managing and growing the portfolio of world-class brands that partner with Activision Blizzard across esports, games, events, and media including the Call of Duty League and Overwatch League.
We are seeking a driven, motivated and eager marketing and relationship expert to play a critical role in implementing and executing long-term strategic vision for the company and our partners. Our new Manager on the Partner Marketing & Management (PMM) team will exemplify a proactive, organized and focused professional who takes pride in understanding our product lines and delivering knock-out results to the benefit of our company, partners, and fans.
As a member of the PMM team, you will work alongside passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced teammates to help continue building on our history of success in gaming and esports!
- Manage execution and delivery of your assigned partnership(s) through coordination and strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and key Partner contacts
- Represent AB as the relationship lead with your assigned Partner(s); establish trust as a strategic business partner driving the execution and success of the partnership(s); ensure that the partnership delivers on both AB and the Partner’s KPIs
- Represent Partnership needs, objectives and deliverables in internal workstreams and work with cross-functional internal teams to ensure that partner programs are executed at the highest level and per contractual obligations
- Seek and identify new and incremental opportunities for existing Partners as our products, leagues, and company continue to evolve and grow; lead creative and strategic presentation of new opportunities to bring to our existing Partners
- Lead strategy, ideation, proposal presentation, and contracting for renewal of any partnership that you lead, in collaboration with Partner Creative & Strategy and Partner Development teams
- Manage preparation and delivery of partner program recap reporting, including collection and analysis of performance data supplied by Strategy & Analytics team and communication of key learning and optimization recommendations
- Have a presence on the team, offer solutions to challenges based on current or past experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years experience in Account Management and or Marketing
- Proven track record of successful relationship building and management
- Strong analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power decision making
- Ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for video games, and knowledge of esports and media marketplace
Required Application Materials
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye for providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborate and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!