Partner Marketing Lead
11 days ago
Wargaming is looking to hire an Affiliate Marketing Team lead. The goal of the team is to deliver unique and efficient User Acquisition solutions using all media channels in all geos.
What will you do
- Leading a team of affiliate marketing managers – hire, coach, develop professional skills
- Provide efficient media plans to meet performance goals (user acquisition) and develop affiliate channels (WLAP and CPA networks)
- Analyze and optimize current affiliate marketing campaigns on daily basis to deliver better ROI/KPI;
- Fraud issues detection, management, and prevention
- Find and test new sources of media inventory;
- Track results and deliver reports and analytics;
- Daily communication with global and regional marketing teams
- Managing internal workload (Jira)
- Financial and media reports/forecasts delivery
What are we looking for
- Expertise in fraud detection/prevention
- Strong expertise in affiliate marketing
- English – fluent, both spoken and written
- Strong overall expertise in digital marketing and media, understanding roles and benefits/barriers of every channel within digital mix, strong knowledge of digital media metrics
- Proven track records of large accounts/campaigns management and development
What additional skills will help you stand out
- Previous experience in gaming industry is a great advantage
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.