Partner Manager, Publisher Ops
San Francisco, CA, United States
20 days ago
The gaming industry has evolved from a box product model to a live service one, and Unity is at the forefront of providing game developers with tools and services to best engage their players.
As a Partner Manager, Publisher Operations, you will be responsible for helping game developers of all sizes from some of the most well-known names in the industry succeed with Unity’s products. You will also have the opportunity to author published insights and whitepapers utilizing Unity’s unparalleled view of the gaming industry.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working at a game developer as a product manager, game analyst, and/or live ops manager. You must have a great organization, technical analytical skills, and a deep passion for games.
- Utilize Unity’s deltaDNA live ops platform to help developers best operate their live games
- Monitor and analyze KPIs through dashboards and SQL queries to ensure customer success
- Drive product improvements by representing the voices of multiple game developers to internal product teams
- Identify areas of growth opportunity to improve developer revenues and partner closely with client teams to execute strategies
- Help author whitepapers and other insights reports, pulling data from Unity’s engine, platform, and services
- Strong organization skills
- Comfortable working in a data-driven environment
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Passionate about playing games in multiple different platforms. (console, mobile, etc.)
- Experience in SQL or equivalent technologies
- Experience with spreadsheets and making internal / external-facing presentations
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience with mobile ads and mediation, especially on live mobile games
- Experience with a live ops platform, internal or external (Firebase, Swrve, Leanplum, etc.)
- Experience with Looker and Bigquery
- Technical background
- Ability to read code (used for SDK integrations)
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.