Partner Manager, Publisher Ops
12 days ago
The gaming industry has evolved from a retail model to games as a live service where Unity plays a critical role in helping developers successfully acquire, engage, and monetize their users.
As a Partner Manager, Publisher Operations, you will be responsible for using our advertising and Live Ops platform to grow revenue and optimize key strategic gaming accounts.
As an ideal candidate, you love data! You are fascinated by the mechanics behind game economies, and you can think critically about how to approach challenges in them. This role is a good opportunity for someone looking to flex their product management & analytics skills in a team that directly works on high-level business development and execution.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify, monitor, and analyze critical metrics for gaming accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Help lead business development efforts with client-facing collateral and creative including partnership decks, one-sheets, case studies, presentations, and new business pitches
- Set strategy for the territory to maximize revenues for Unity’s clients through existing & new monetization products, and collaborate closely with internal teams to facilitate fixes, provide improvements, or adjustments to ensure success in client deals
- Prepare internal & external communication updates on the progress of business development achievements
- Join us to support our growing team of professionals while promoting a culture of innovation, teamwork, and inclusivity!
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of mobile Ad Networks/Ad-tech industry
- Capable of working within a rapidly changing environment and drive meaningful next steps
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Superb communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in SQL or equivalent technologies
You might also have
- Data analysis experience at a game studio
- Ability to read code (used for SDK integrations)
- Understanding of Mobile game industry in China
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.