This job might no longer be available.
Partner Manager, Ad Operations
7 months ago
We are looking for a mature, self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude. As the Partner Manager, Ad Operations you will be providing expertise in user acquisition to help our mobile app clients budget wisely and achieve the best ROI of their performance marketing spend. You will drive our User Acquisition and Partnership efforts to maximize growth for Unity developers. You will turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
- Working with Sales team and clients on various tasks including integration, troubleshooting, trafficking, optimization, campaign revisions, etc
- Communicating with advertisers on creative and performance issues, providing suggestions to optimize conversion rates and delivery
- Troubleshooting campaign problems and ability to pull comprehensive reports for partners
- Working closely with the Product Team on improving existing tools and services
- Experience in digital advertising and user acquisition (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc) or app monetization
- Familiarity with mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platforms (AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc)
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem-solving skills
- Analytical and detail orientated approach to work
- Customer focus with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic database skills and use of BI tools
- French language fluency
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.