Part-Time Personal Assistant
15 days ago
What We Need:
We are looking for a part-time personal assistant/task runner that would be available for 5-6 hours on one day per week to start. In this role, you will be responsible for fielding and fulfilling personal errand requests. The position will start at a few hours per week, but we expect the hours to grow as you develop relationships with the team. We will have various tasks for this person throughout the day running errands for our executives. This individual would have dedicated hours each week. With the holidays approaching, we have additional projects launching that we will need assistance with as well. Although this will start as only a few hours one day a week, if successful with the right person, more time will be added.
What You Will Do:
- Run errands off-site, such as shopping, taking executives’ cars for service, transporting deliveries, and more. Position requires travel in Marin and surrounding areas. Mileage will be reimbursed. Reliable transportation is required.
- Ability to be discrete/high level of confidentiality; This person would most likely be delivering items of high value at times to our studio heads and executives’ houses & interacting with our executives.
- Ability to come into our office for administrative tasks as need be.
Requirements that are needed:
- Must be 21+
- Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record, vehicle registration, and reliable transportation
- Be flexible, responsive and have attention to detail
- Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
- (Preferred) Customer Service experience: 1 year