This job might no longer be available.
San Francisco, CA, United States
5 months ago
The commercial paralegal will interact with and support various business units across the company, but will primarily focus on commercial transactions and managing the processes and tools that support these transactions. We want proactive, collaborative and creative team players that also have a sense of humor (we are a gaming company, after all!).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Support the legal department and business partners in connection with a wide variety of commercial agreements, including licenses, services agreements, distribution agreements, and advertising agreements
- Assist with the organization and maintenance of Zynga’s contract management system
- Respond to internal information requests
- Draft agreements utilizing company templates
- Engage with various business units to prioritize work
- Create, update and maintain form agreements
- Prepare and provide training to legal team and business partners
- Assist other legal subject matter experts as needed (e.g., IP enforcement, product compliance, data privacy, etc.)
What we offer you:
- Minimum 4 years of paralegal experience at a law firm and/or tech company, with at least 3 years in-house
- Attention to detail, problem-solving mindset, and ability to follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Team player – no job is too big or too small, every job is an opportunity to learn, grow, and share knowledge
- Experience using and maintaining a contract management system (e.g. Spring CM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs
- Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (paralegal certificate would be ideal)
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered breakfast and lunch daily as well as fully stocked snack kitchens
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.