ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As the Paralegal you will support the legal department as well as help the office run efficiently. General tasks include: preparing legal documents, managing projects, maintaining legal calendar, collecting signatures, ordering supplies, maintaining office areas such as meeting rooms or break spaces, assisting with organizational projects, and being able to handle general office questions. You’ll help within the Business Development department and Accounting department as needed with things like shipping contracts, reviewing documents, and sorting mail. Professionally you are a go-getter, eager to learn, highly organized, and have a positive attitude. You welcome new challenges and are willing to try new things.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents . These documents may include: non-disclosure agreements, independent contractor agreements, business registrations, corporate filings, KYC documents, and other corporate business matters.
- Communicated and consult cross departmentally on legal, corporate, and other matters
- Maintain workflow throughout projects
- Collect, record and store client information
- Maintain corporate documentation in a good order in physical and digital spaces, escalate if documents are missing or wrong
- Manage third party notary and registered agents
- Manage in and out documents logistics
- Order supplies for kitchens, break rooms, and office supply closets
- Help plan and execute internal and external company events by working with Xsolla staff and external vendors
- Provide basic administrative support when needed which includes budgeting, expense reporting, opening mail, and note taking
- Assist in travel management and planning for Xsolla employees by working within policy guidelines and software programs
- Provide additional logistical support for the marketing team related to the coordination and execution of shipping materials, packing boxes for events, unpacking boxes and reorganizing materials into marketing closet
- Help manage the office space which includes cleanings, repairs, improvements, plant maintenance or other facility managements
- Provide new ideas for office engagement and employee satisfaction
- Ad hoc assignments and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated success in a professional setting
- Experience as a office assistant, office manager, or administrative assistant
- Strong ability to manage yourself with little guidance
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- A self starter attitude, and not afraid to get things done
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with an entrepreneurial organization
- Experience in a customer service related field
- General gaming industry knowledge
- General marketing understanding
Freedom to Act :
- Ability to handle a variety of issues and many different platforms.
Size and Complexity:
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization.
- Pay depends on experience and availability
- Benefits depending on experience
- Personal advancement opportunities - as a global company growing every year, there are often opportunities for internal advancement and training
- Table Tennis, foosball, monthly smoothies or other treats, birthday parties, and full kitchen.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Xsolla is the video game business engine with a set of tools and services that help to operate and sell more games. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla product suite caters to businesses from indie to enterprise, with: Xsolla Pay Station and its #1 Anti-fraud solution, Xsolla Partner Network, Xsolla Site Builder, Xsolla Store, Xsolla Login, and Xsolla Launcher. These tools work seamlessly to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so developers, publishers, and platform partners can increase their audience, sales, and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Ubisoft, Epic Games, and PUBG Corporation. For more information, visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age (over 40), Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deems by the State of California. Xsolla collects applicant information solely for employment related purposes.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization to achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.