This job might no longer be available.
Paid Internship: Data Analyst
7 days ago
Electronic Arts Romania , one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together experienced people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
We want you to join us!
We're looking for a Data Analyst Intern to join the Bucharest Analytics team while at it. If you're the questioning type and have a passion to analyze user behavior, feedback, experiences; you want to understand why things happen and you want to share your insights to improve player’s experience, you are in the right place!
You will get the chance to learn how analytics is part of a video game release, from early development until game launch and after, with focus on improving our players' experiences through data-driven insights in order to make informed decisions or help us track process improvements across the organization.
- Learn more about our games and how we work together to bring those experiences in front of our players, and more importantly you will learn what is the role of analytics in that process.
- Learn more about our tech stack and how we do our day-to-day job as analysts in a gaming company.
- You will be responsible for assembling data from multiple sources, clean it and prepare it for operational and exploratory analysis.
- Create reports, dashboards and answer ad-hoc questions that would help our partners to assess the health of our games or that will help us track process improvements across the organization.
- Monitor KPI performance, identify improvement opportunities, understand the WHY.
- You will need to transform complex information into a comprehensible and enlightening form tailored for the intended audience.
- Work with other EA Analytics teams to build and improve current models, and existing methodologies and processes.
Tech skills :
- Understanding of how data is stored in databases and ability to write SQL code to retrieve it.
- Organizing amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool (Looker/ Dundas/ Tableau/ Power BI).
- Good foundation of math and statistical knowledge, including an understanding of descriptive statistics, probability, correlation, regression (use of statistical tools such as R, Python)
- Exposure to Snowflake data platform and understanding is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Google workspace Apps (GDrive, GDocs, GSheets, GSlides).
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics etc.)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- English proficiency (both written and verbal)
- Team player
- Quick learner with an innate desire to continually learn, adapt, and develop abilities.
- Skillful communicator who is not afraid to ask questions and brings new insights to light.